COD 4 Vs MW:R Comparison

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks great.  No denying that.  But, I still don't know where I stand on this.  The only way I'd buy it is on its own.  I don't want anything to do with the new Duty.  Even then, I've played the shit out of this game.  I know what's going to happen.  I'd probably play through the campaign once, enjoy it, and that would be it.  Is that worth buying it?  Probably not.  I doubt I'd play multiplayer much.  I've played those maps a million times.  They're great, but... been there, done that.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If it was a remaster with additional features then maybe it would last more than 2/3 months but I agree with you @BO7H B4RRELS - people will play a little for nostalgia but you guys have been there and done that.

I totally believe this is a classic case of A/B testing - one game is new style mechanics, one old style. The one that gets played the most helps guide the next development on the next CoD.

Forum Signature Test.png