Titanfall 2 Campaign Gameplay

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently one of the game editors has leaked that the campaign is approximately 8 hours long. Not really massive tbh, but when put against the first game that had a 1 hour campaign its at the very least an improvement!

Btw, this looks fantastic. I really enjoyed the first game albeit quite abit short on content so this is very promising indeed.

Forum Signature Test.png

I sort of game of on the campaign for now. It's to repeatitive and no fun for me. It's jump puzzle after jump puzzle after jump puzzle with a new little gimmick everytime. Some of the gimmicks without giving anything away are actually kinda cool but I personally don't feel like I have to make what seems like 100 jumps and wall runs to appreciate them.   Plus I quite dislike jumping games. Seems odd to me that so much of the game is this for a shooter game that has a huge fucking rideable robot that essentially sits there and waits for me to jump and then we go on to the next location.

The game however is extremely well done if you like that kind of game

On 25/12/2016 at 10:57 PM, cyberninja2601 said:

I sort of game of on the campaign for now. It's to repeatitive and no fun for me.

I think I enjoy the campaign so much because of the comparison to the first game. With no proper campaign whatsoever in the first to one where you feel you care about what happens to a degree. Games that make you care and get you showing your feelings are truly the best.

Forum Signature Test.png

@GazzaGarratt I completed it but it was a chore for me. I think I spent about 80% of the time in the game jumping location to location. That would have been ok if I was playing Portal. However for a shooter I would have preferred to use my titans a lot more to get the hang of them. 

So no I play the mission where you go with the rest of the Titans to Attack over and over to try them all out. I think I had the default Titan the entire game because you need BT so little

Since I never saw the first one, I guess my expectations were higher due to the excellent rating.

The MP however is fantastic as far as I am concern.