Battlefield 1 Real Life Mode - 4K 60FPS

tronic44

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't like it too realistic. I don't need to feel like I am really killing someone to enjoy the game

The game looks amazing however

Yeah i know what you mean. Apparently having the HUD allows your brain to distinguish between gaming and real life, i would have thought common sense would of done that.

That being said it looks god damn sexy!

Yeah i know what you mean. Apparently having the HUD allows your brain to distinguish between gaming and real life, i would have thought common sense would of done that.

That being said it looks god damn sexy!

lol

When I kill a sprite/pixel I seriously mean it :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I can't wait for this game. Genuinely excited. My only worry is that it doesn't launch in a good state like BF4, which was a mess when it launched.

That's definitely a possibility.  But, eventually, this will be a bad ass game.  I have no doubts.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Buy it but wait for feedback from the community then. DICE has had many launch problems with BF

If you are new to series you might want to hear what others a saying if there are problems 

BF has a learning curve depending which modes you play. It's not CoD at all because in order win you need to understand squads, classes, vehicles and the objectives. It's a great game however

9 minutes ago, machewahcheddah said:

I personally thought the graphics were shit. Nowhere near as good as Cherish Farris 4. If you compare this with earlier enthusiasm for the first shielding, it is not even falsifying!!!! 🛀

I almost thought this was spam due it none of it making sense but then i realised exactly who this is.