Ash vs Evil Dead

tronic44

I'm a massive fan of the original Evil Dead films and the series is just as good! I only finished the first season the other week and it was even better than i thought it'd be. It's pure nostalgia, topped up with typical Bruce Campbellness....now a word. Only a couple of months ago i read both Bruce Campbell autobiographies, they definitely got me into the mood for more Bruce. I'll post about them in the book section.

The series itself is very similar to the originals, mainly because it's constant blood and gore with a splattering of comedy over the top. There's 10 episodes which range from 30mins - 40mins and each of them are pure genius! If you enjoyed the originals and haven't seen these yet, then i definitely recommend them!! They are currently making the second season which, i think, is being released in September.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4189022/?ref_=nv_sr_1

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a massive fan of the original Evil Dead films and the series is just as good! I only finished the first season the other week and it was even better than i thought it'd be. It's pure nostalgia, topped up with typical Bruce Campbellness....now a word. Only a couple of months ago i read both Bruce Campbell autobiographies, they definitely got me into the mood for more Bruce. I'll post about them in the book section.

The series itself is very similar to the originals, mainly because it's constant blood and gore with a splattering of comedy over the top. There's 10 episodes which range from 30mins - 40mins and each of them are pure genius! If you enjoyed the originals and haven't seen these yet, then i definitely recommend them!! They are currently making the second season which, i think, is being released in September.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4189022/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Wasn't even aware of this Rich, cheers for the heads up man :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg