Disappearing Posts

Does anyone know why some posts are disappearing?

It happened to me (everything in "Thank you " thread posted yesterday) and to Doc (see comment in his post on Orlando thread).

Is there a global fix or do we have to repost?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of other posts are missing as well, several days worth it looks like. I will be at work in about an hour, depending on traffic, and will check the logs then

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Noticed that as well on a thread or two. Could be the site itself had a glitch, I know that has happened a few times over the years on the sites I run where the site software resets itself to a state that was 24-48 hours previous because of some problems and you lose a few posts that where made during that time frame. Would venture a guess that's probably what happened most likely.

BTW just an FYI - The Mark all posts as read seems to not be working either.

Thats something Dave or I would have had to do. Unless Tommy did it, I don't think he would though.

Just got to my desk here, let me see whats going on, and I will start digging into this.

has anyone heard from Did's on this? I reached out to him on Whatsapp, but so far nothing. I don't want to start working on this, only to have it interfere with anything he is doing

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Nein. That was my post, so I don't know why it's showing as Dave posting it. 

I don't know what the hell is going on, maybe it's a time thing, no idea. I'll have a look after work if Bart doesn't manage it. Today's a ballache, I'm down a bunch of engineers and work is being a PITA. 

banlol.png

A post I made yesterday in the Gun Questions thread has disappeared. [emoji53]

Okay, I will look into this now.

Sorry man

Edit:

Do you remember around when you made it, or what any of the text in it was?

It is easier to search for one post instead of like 30, so this could actually be a good exercise in sorting out what is going on

I think it would have been between 8 and 9pm. Some words: national dbag truck disease alleviate harmful debate

Don't be sorry, not your fault bro.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I think it would have been between 8 and 9pm. Some words: national dbag truck disease alleviate harmful debate

Don't be sorry, not your fault bro.

I think you post is there.

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/3689-gun-questions/page-2

post #24?