Modern Warfare Remastered

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it ever becomes available on its own, I'd buy it. But I'm definitely not buying some legacy version of a game I don't want to get it.

Saw a video covering live stream that says it won't be sold separately.

Saw a video covering live stream that says it won't be sold separately.

Yeah; it's stated on the MW:R FAQ

146226082507.jpg

I'm just praying that a few months down the line once IW has exhausted itself of income; that we can pick it up separately but I can see Activision holding people to ransom for the foreseeable just for the privilege of wanting to play it by still having to buy IW Legacy. It's confirmed at £79.99 too which is bloody extortionate. I was expecting £59.99 tops. 

They can get fucked. That's my opinion of it all. I hope loads of others have a similar opinion so that the shareholders raise some serious questions and that the company is forced to listen to their consumers more.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

A man can dream right?

banlol.png

They can get fucked. That's my opinion of it all. I hope loads of others have a similar opinion so that the shareholders raise some serious questions and that the company is forced to listen to their consumers more.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

A man can dream right?

Yep,

We gamers are rather stupid about these things. If we all waited 3 months after release and none of us pre-purchased a game, we would be getting much cheaper games. Especially for games released in October and November since that's the Christmas rush and also fiscal year end for most companies

I won't be getting it. I'm not paying $109 CDN to play a game I played in 2009 with 10 maps. Ghost sucked bad enough, I can't imagine what this one will be like. 

I'm guessing it's $80 as well as £80?

Sorry Ryan bur what did we say?

For that money I'd expect season pass too.

Edit amazon has it at 70 quid on xbox1

and PS4.

Almost tempted to pick it up purely because i always buy cod and i always get my fair share out of it, i just won't buy any of the map packs.