Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing about this appeals to me.  I hate to keep posting negative stuff on Duty, but it's just so far from what I used to know as CoD.  I know times change, but damn, I hate to see it go this way.  Hopefully this generation enjoys it.  I'll just stick with my old memories.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm interested to see more of this. I don't mind the sci-fi setting and IW has always made the best CODs IMO.

But let's face it, the only reason 90% of people will buy it is for the remaster.

Infinite Shitfare: I'd like to find out information on the multiplayer and maps, the single player campaigns have been all over the place since Blops 1.

Modern Shitfare: I still have COD4 on Steam, I don't know if I'm all that bothered about playing it with fancier pants on, unless to there's more to it that just graphics.

I'll probably get both though :ph34r:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

As I got blops3 for £35 there's no way I'm going anywhere near cod 4 if I decide to by cod.

If I do I'll have enough with the new one and probably bf5.

I've never gone back to an old cod so can't see me starting now.

This made me laugh

I lol'd at quite a few of those.

Looks like another CoD I'll skip. Not gonna pay what was it? 75$ for CoD4? I will not be playing Infinite Warfare. Looks like I'm switching to Battlefield.