Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare + Modern Warfare Remastered

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that were true Micro soft would get a lot of help to re-energize the XBOX1. A lot of people have said they would be a re-imaged MW and MW2. 

Pretty good scam when you think about it. Lets charge for a game no one wants and make an edition with a game that people want and charge more money. 

I wonder what legacy edition will cost. Maybe we should all wait a year until the next cod comes out and the price for this one goes down

Pretty good scam when you think about it. Lets charge for a game no one wants and make an edition with a game that people want and charge more money.

I wonder what legacy edition will cost. Maybe we should all wait a year until the next cod comes out and the price for this one goes down

This is what I was thinking. I wouldn't mind having the old games, but there's nobway in hell I'm buying a special edition of a game I don't want to get them. Nope.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

People are getting hyped for am old cod remake but who's said it's going to be anything but campaign?

Surely a multiplayer will split player base and just run absolutely shit and won't it need it's own servers etc?

People are getting hyped for am old cod remake but who's said it's going to be anything but campaign?

Surely a multiplayer will split player base and just run absolutely shit and won't it need it's own servers etc?

Maybe, maybe not. The Chinese CoD which is a web based free cod has all of the CoDs, maps and weapons as 1 and that works. They might be able to do it technically. I think that the marketing of it however might prove to be unacceptable to people. I don't want to have to pay for "space halo CoD" to get MW

Just realized this wasn't under the Call of Duty forum, so I moved it, since this is about Call of Duty

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The fact that it's in $ but they have the date layout correct tells me it's Canadian, so that's $63 in Murican wedge.

That's assuming it's not fake. Which it is. Because there's no fucking way that Activision would allow a cover to say "contains only 10 maps", they'd bend that to make it look like a positive or just omit it completely.

banlol.png

I have assumed it was fake too but on the front page of Reddit so figured I'd post it here. I totally tooootally wouldn't put it past activision to only include tiny parts of the old game and the 10 map thing wouldn't surprise me. You could probably buy the other maps with supply drops, huehuehuehue.

The Euro date format and $ symbol is what was wrong to me.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

What type of idiot would also pay an extra $30 for a remastered 9 year old game?

Oh wait people buy cod points...

Every member of this forum would shell out $30 for a remake of CoD 4, and you know it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Every member of this forum would shell out $30 for a remake of CoD 4, and you know it

Not me, people really need to remove the rose tinted glasses that game was good then but now? Triple frag spam, this cod community, last stand, juggernaut, stopping power all the shit we wanted removing?

It might be fun for a few hours tops.

Oh and it's 30 bucks above the new game so in theory 110 bucks for cod 4 lol

Legacy Edition costs $110 with MW Remastered which includes 10 maps and the campaign. $80 for the Infinite standard edition. I can honestly see both games having season passes, DLC, microtransactions and supply drops on top. This remaster isn't a gesture to the community but just a new revenue stream so Activision gets paid off twice and people are forced to buy the Legacy version just for the privilege. 

YRauKHK.jpg

While CoD4 certainly had its issues, I would take its simplicity warts and all over the double jumping, hi tech, stuff overload BS pile of steaming dung the franchise has become.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I guess what is a little encouraging (if this is true) is that the MW4 seems to have it's own box which might indicate that it would be available stand alone.

I do agree that the wording makes it sound fake. Activision would probably say that "MWR includes a compilation of the 10 most popular MW maps" or something like that. They would never use Only. 

While CoD4 certainly had its issues, I would take its simplicity warts and all over the double jumping, hi tech, stuff overload BS pile of steaming dung the franchise has become.

The thing is there's enough people who like the double jumping, I have to say while I hated the movement in AW I'm fine with it in blops 3 and now having got used to it I feel going back to boots on the ground will make the game feel slow and cumbersome.