Sennex

I am okay with this one as I really enjoy all the actors involved

Here is the IMDB page for it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2404435/?ref_=nv_sr_1

http://imgur.com/a/GPv8T

S1Ogpx6.jpg

4Kz1pWp.jpg

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i saw the title i thought oh no but looking at the cast fills me with more confidence. Such a great classic and who can forget Seven Samurai which was obvious different but the same at the same time.

Another film to look forward to :) 

When i saw the title i thought oh no but looking at the cast fills me with more confidence. Such a great classic and who can forget Seven Samurai which was obvious different but the same at the same time.

Another film to look forward to :)

Exactly my thoughts as well

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Oh wow, first I have heard of this remake. You know my thoughts on redoing "classics"....I generally despise it deeply, BUT....I have to agree with you on the casting. Whoever cast this film really picked some perfect actors for the best chance at a good film. I'll for sure see this when it comes out. I have some hope for this one.

Never been a massive fan of these types of films but couldn't agree more with everyone else.

And Chris Pratt, well you have to admit he's become increasingly the solid A* actor of this era.

Forum Signature Test.png

And Chris Pratt, well you have to admit he's become increasingly the solid A* actor of this era.

Yep for sure. I don't know exactly why but for some reason he really makes me think of another great actor that had a real screen presence, Patrick Swayze. He not just the same look, but also has that tough guy demenor, yet with a bit of humor and sensitivity all in one. I think he's really going to become a great actor with each film he does.