Talent Tree

So what's everyone's flavour of choice when it comes to their talents?

I've really enjoyed the riot shield (shocking!) and pulse in a group. And then switching in the heal when running solo. The mods available can really stack up if co-ordinated correctly in a group. Really looking forward to seeing end game team make ups and the diversity it may potentially require

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's everyone's flavour of choice when it comes to their talents?

I've really enjoyed the riot shield (shocking!) and pulse in a group. And then switching in the heal when running solo. The mods available can really stack up if co-ordinated correctly in a group. Really looking forward to seeing end game team make ups and the diversity it may potentially require

Not sure we're gonna see the real discussion in end game groups just yet. I would say that i only run health box on my own because usually 1 or 2 have it on.

The super i use is the Tech one that increases damage and crit damage to all allies. You can't go wrong with the turret, although the sticky bomb is great to watch as it scurries away after the hapless enemies.

Forum Signature Test.png

I love the roly poly bomb, the one I use fires some rocket in to the air and sets fire to everyone around it, so it gives you a window to shoot them whilst they scream like little bitches and try put their fires out. It's more utility than damage, although I suspect that the turret with flamethrower might be very good at this too.

banlol.png