Let's talk about the Dark Zone

I just went into the dark zone for the first time since the beta; killed a few NPC's got a blue mask and managed to extract it with a few seconds to go. Also stole a few kills from a guy who was also extracting gear but didn't kill him. Ranked up to level 5 and then hopped out. That was some good shit for 5 minutes work B) Later; I may actually stick around and see if I can get some proper gear. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had an awesome bash on it last night. Did a few extractions and we were a thoroughly decent and helpful bunch. Then we got bored and decided to go rogue and get the manhunt on for all of us. After a tense 5 minutes of being backed into a corner we managed to see it through. Great times, and I can only see it getting better

Chip and I had a epic moment in the DZ

My first time in the DZ,had a full pack and needed to extract. Some one called one in so we headed to it. There was a shit ton of people waiting to extract. The chopper came in and a group of four decided to kill everyone. As we were loading onto the rope they naded about five people. Ran off with our gear.

Ohhh not so fast for the father and son duo. We respawned and took after the four man group. The two of us ended up getting them cornered in a dead end and slaughtering those fucks. Then they decided to try to come back two more times. Didn't work to well for them. Got some really gear from it