• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad news indeed. I didn't know the chap as the old forum was before my time but Dean seemed a popular character and an avid gamer so it's a real shame and my thoughts lie with his family, friends and everyone that knew him in this community. 

Sad news indeed.... Seeing Dave Cator's name makes me wonder where he is now...another nice guy

Dave has actually got a PS4 and jumps in for some games occasionally, think he's pretty busy at work most the time. Definitely keep a look out for him!

This thread is making me realize how many old fourm folks I miss grouping with.

Komical and OTC Prime being the ones I really miss.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yeah Mr Rollz did, miss that guy too.

Think he has them as private though but randomly i remembered that i'd favourited them. 

Ah that explains it... Clicked the headline in one of those vids and it took me to his channel, but going through his vids I couldn't find any of them.

It's still pretty painful for me to read this thread as I never thought I'd see the day where we lost an FGer. I was thinking of doing something for the family, even just a bunch of flowers or something but I just don't do well with this kind of thing. I feel bad for not doing anything, sorry Dizzyboi. Rest in peace my friend.

banlol.png

It's still pretty painful for me to read this thread as I never thought I'd see the day where we lost an FGer. I was thinking of doing something for the family, even just a bunch of flowers or something but I just don't do well with this kind of thing. I feel bad for not doing anything, sorry Dizzyboi. Rest in peace my friend.

I feel exactly the same, it really hit me hard. I'd definitely think we should send them flowers and a card and like you i'm awful with this sort of thing. I never know what to say, i've sat look at his facebook page thinking of something to say but just don't know.

I'll contact one of his brothers next week and see if i can get an address, we could get anyone who would like to to write a short something and get it printed in the card.

I feel exactly the same, it really hit me hard. I'd definitely think we should send them flowers and a card and like you i'm awful with this sort of thing. I never know what to say, i've sat look at his facebook page thinking of something to say but just don't know.

I'll contact one of his brothers next week and see if i can get an address, we could get anyone who would like to to write a short something and get it printed in the card.

You did the same thing I did when I heard. I think this is a good idea.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif