For Honor

DarkArch3typ3

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that this will be a test run for this style of game, and that later one we will see larger groups in each match.

at least that is what I hope

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I played both, and I vaguely remember not liking the controls of one of them, but not specifically which one.

That was with Mouse and Keyboard though. I think with gamepad, it could be a much better experience. 

( I initially hated the Witcher series because of the controls as well, but W3, made me go back and replay them as the controls are just amazing)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I played both, and I vaguely remember not liking the controls of one of them, but not specifically which one.

That was with Mouse and Keyboard though. I think with gamepad, it could be a much better experience. 

( I initially hated the Witcher series because of the controls as well, but W3, made me go back and replay them as the controls are just amazing)

Mount & Blade is made for KB & M whereas Chivalry was a pain in the ass, I only ever played a few hours on it.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg