How to Enter Fort Zancudo.

Palle

I've entered the base twice successfully and about 25374046 times that ended with new holes in my bod.

The 2 methods that worked are as so:

Smart - Take any helichopper or hairyplane and fly as high as you can above the base. Jump out and whip out your parachute while you're still high but low enough to scope out the different hangers. When you locate the hanger with the jet (assuming that's why you're going there) just glide right in and steal.

Loud - Get a nice fast car or jeep and barge right through the front gates. For some reason, this startles the army and they won't pursue you for valuable extra seconds (each one counts) Then drive around like a headless chuck until you find what you're looking for.

8mSoOel.png

I souped up a beefy jeep free of charge (I bought Los Santos Customs) and stormed in there, took the jet and flew out then landed it at the hanger.

With Trevor, another easy way is to get high above the place you want to land, jump out of your Heli/Blimp and and skydive down, don't pull the Parachute. Instead, activate Trevors special ability as you're about to hit the ground and you take minimal damage.

I souped up a beefy jeep free of charge (I bought Los Santos Customs) and stormed in there, took the jet and flew out then landed it at the hanger.

With Trevor, another easy way is to get high above the place you want to land, jump out of your Heli/Blimp and and skydive down, don't pull the Parachute. Instead, activate Trevors special ability as you're about to hit the ground and you take minimal damage.

Someone please record this, as it sounds hilarious.

DM9ON.png

It's like they have a different patrol routine every time I enter. Sometimes they get more violent much quicker haha

Have you got a PVR Palle? We need you for the forum channel.

I had a lot of trouble getting off the bike quickly enough, also couldn't climb up... Got tired of trying because you spawn so far away when you die

I wish I had one. I'm just mounting my phone on a crappy homemade tripod made out of scrap metal lol

That's exactly how I got started man xD

I'm gonna try make some of these tutorials, I'll record your method man when the online comes out. I'll be a passenger in your vehicle and just record you doing yo thang!

...........while trying to stay alive meself haha

lol. I'm gonna start recording more of the crazy shit I come up with haha. Btw, did you notice the clown horn I had on my bike? xD

Is the whole Los Santos city going to be available in online?? I didn't think it would, awesome if it is