No time to explain

Stretch616

I don't have time to explain about this exotic so i ripped this straight from reddit on how to do it.

"Perks

• Full Auto

• Speed Reload

• Hand Loaded

• Fitted Stock

• Rewind Again

The Quest

The quest is called "Not Forged in Light" and you receive it from Lakshmi-2. AFAIK you get this after completing todays Daily "Paradox" and collecting all 3 ghosts and Praedyth's ghost and pledging allegiance to FWC. The first part is she asks for you to donate to her cause (leveling up her faction. it took me 50 motes of light to do this part quickly). Then, you’re tasked with killing a Taken Minotaur which drops a specific core you need to progress any old Taken Minotaur will do, including the ones that spawn randomly in the wild or in other quests. I got it from The Hallows Taken Champion.

The next step of the quest you have to kill Atheon, do the raid on normal or hard, The step is to “shatter an eye” you receive from Atheon. Look on /r/fireteams for a group. Fortunately we had a checkpoint because we did the vault 4 hours prior to the quest (Lucky coincidence...)

After shattering the eye you will have to load up a story mission called "Twilight Gap" which takes you to the crucible map. You will have about 30 seconds to find a chest. You will start going blind and eventually die if you don't do it quickly. It is unknown if the chest is in a random place but I found mine by following the 'Taken Orbs' to the C flag.

You will then have to go to another mission in the Black Garden and kill things until you summon a groundskeeper. Keep the kills % above 100 to stop him from despawning. Kill him to end the mission.

Once you kill him you will then finish the quest."

Just as easy as that!!

I'd love to get this started tonight but doubt i'll be on [emoji17], as it looks like a beast of a gun

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't want to dump Dead Orbit for this, or even New Monarchy, so I guess I need to dust of my Hunter

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Need a map of where these ghosts are... And I'm already in FWC, so hooray me.

Trying to work on that now mr owl. Will put something up as soon as i find it

Edit: Good video showing the entire routes that we used tonight

Destiny seems to be particularly good at punishing people who can't get on because they have jobs and partners and children.  After the end of a long day you sit down to find out you missed out on a cool thing.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Yep, at least it's dailies though and not Nightfalls or something. Imagine if you had to do these on the Sepiks strike as nightfall or summat. It'd come up twice a year what with Bungie's incessant YOUMUSTBUYDLCTOPLAYLOL antics.

banlol.png

Got the ghosts last night. (Thanks to Tommy and Jay for helping on the hydra boss and final boss, cause fuck that guy!)

Jumped from New Monarchy to FWC faction, now I just need about 30 more motes to turn in.

Also, I agree with Bungie penalizing people that can't play 24/7

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Got the ghosts last night. (Thanks to Tommy and Jay for helping on the hydra boss and final boss, cause fuck that guy!)

Jumped from New Monarchy to FWC faction, now I just need about 30 more motes to turn in.

Also, I agree with Bungie penalizing people that can't play 24/7

Don't turn them in until you get the actual quest. I did it and it didn't to anything.

Yea, what I was reading was odd, I guess some got it all done yesterday, and others didn't, so IDK what the deal here is.

Yea, what I was reading was odd, I guess some got it all done yesterday, and others didn't, so IDK what the deal here is.

The ones that did the mission last week were able to finish it yesterday. I knew nothing about it last week unfortunately

Yea, it wasn't posted anywhere, thats bollocks!

Also, I really hope the next step isn't next week, that is going to blow, as my wife's family will be here.

Destiny seems to be particularly good at punishing people who can't get on because they have jobs and partners and children. After the end of a long day you sit down to find out you missed out on a cool thing.

Dont see it as missing out see it as not really needed.

Year one

People complain about not having enough stuff to do. Being finished on Wednesday night with nothing to do until next reset

Year two

People complain about to much to do. Time sensitive quest. Having to wait on stuff or have to find certain things.

I prefer the year 2 model, as long as the opportunity keeps coming back around, people should be able to get everything eventually.

Absolutely. I've not rushed to do anything this time around.