PS4 controllers

phil bottle

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had them on my Xbox 360 controller, but never felt like they ere necessary for PS3 or 4.

I wonder if they will fit on there, might have to give it a try

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Nine one, thanks guys. Just doing my research and you're a big help.

I think that going from the 360 controller - which is quite big and heavy in my grip* -  to the PS4 - which feels kind of flat and small in comparison - is what will take some getting used to.

Kontrol Freaks look like a great option though :)   

*set myself up there

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Kontrol Freeks are bloody good especially if you're coming from a 360. I'm not a big fan of the DS4 sticks but these give a bit more elevation and grip but the sticks are still a bit tight and the default turning circle sensitivity means you may have to do some minor in-game adjustments. It does take a bit of time to adapt to the pad - I still use my trusted 2006 Xbox 360 one on PC and it's still awkward reverting to the DS4 even though I've had the PS4 for nearly two years!

If you for KF Phil be careful...they go over the original rubber pads. I got my KF after my original PS4 grips wore out and had to use Blu-Tack! Seem to have eased the sore thumb I was getting tho so worth a try

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork