Raid This Week? [Week of Oct. 11]

The3rdWalker

Wow, I'm late to the conversation.

I just wanted to state that I only play with pugs because of the time I get online. I hate teaming up with pugs, I don't like talking to new people and some of the boys are just vile. I'm asking Santa for a PS4 for Christmas. So I'm hoping I can contribute to the night raids with the Americans. But I could only raid after college of course. :D

For us Americans, if we can schedule a date to raid at night with a full squad, I can get online. I just need to basically book the TV. I want a solid answer of yes we are raiding with a date. Not a maybe. That would help me out a lot. If you guys discuss wanting to raid in the same day, it might be a little difficult for me to take the TV over, but if I have a few days in advance, I should be good to go.

And if it makes you guys feel any better, you guys get through the raids so much faster than any group of pugs I've ever been with. It was headache free this morning.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah it's nothing to worry about Sam, I was just pissed off yesterday. Pug as much as you want, if you can handle the morons and elitists in LFG then all the best :D

I don't have the patience to deal with people like that, hence why I don't pug. I much prefer playing with you guys any day of the week.

Apologies for yesterday's little outburst, I was having a damn stressful day at work and shouldn't have taken it out on here.

banlol.png

I'm on lates this week so earliest I'll be home is 8ish. It's a bit difficult committing befor had as work is great at throwing curve balls, and I don't want to let the team down so I usually just play by ear. I might just try commit and if I can't make it someone else will have to take my spot.

banlol.png

As well as trying to get new members, don't forget there are a few of us who'd like to raid some, (Mazz) more able than others (Me and Gary Wap),. Weekdays we do 7.00pm to ~9.00'ish and longer at weekends. I know me and Gazz need to learn it section by section until it's sunk in and we're comfortable with it, so we're happy to drop in and out to get save points, etc. Mazzer is much more competent!! :lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

As well as trying to get new members, don't forget there are a few of us who'd like to raid some, (Mazz) more able than others (Me and Gary Wap),. Weekdays we do 7.00pm to ~9.00'ish and longer at weekends. I know me and Gazz need to learn it section by section until it's sunk in and we're comfortable with it, so we're happy to drop in and out to get save points, etc. Mazzer is much more competent!! :lol:

Dave honestly it will be easier to take one or two people that haven't been through it a lot easier than three. Even two can be a bitch. That said we are always up for it.

We should branch this poll out between US and UK, and then maybe again between Morning and night shift workers.

we all have such bizarre schedules

Also!

So I found out last night that my wife or son signing into the PS3 and watching Netflix/Hulu/amazon, will overwrite my status of playing a game on the PS4.

IDK why this is, but it does. so that being said, Shoot me a message on PSN, I have it on my phone, and I can let you guys know if I am actually watching TV or am in the game.

Also, the Roster in Destiny is 100% accurate, so look for me there if you guys need to hear "Guardian Down" and Dave isn't online  :D

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Dave honestly it will be easier to take one or two people that haven't been through it a lot easier than three. Even two can be a bitch. That said we are always up for it.

Exactly what I'm getting at Chris - Mazz is good enough to pick it up quite quickly with you guys

Me and Gary - we go with you to the first jumping puzzle (which we've achieved already), jump out with the save point and let two other raiders back in and we go off and practice. Even one of us getting the save point would work. Rinse and repeat with all the jumping puzzles until we're more adept.

Would we get the save point if one of us swopped places with you at the save point, died once then swopped back again?

Exactly what I'm getting at Chris - Mazz is good enough to pick it up quite quickly with you guys

Me and Gary - we go with you to the first jumping puzzle (which we've achieved already), jump out with the save point and let two other raiders back in and we go off and practice. Even one of us getting the save point would work. Rinse and repeat with all the jumping puzzles until we're more adept.

Would we get the save point if one of us swopped places with you at the save point, died once then swopped back again?

Yeah you should get the check point after you enter the portal.

Unfortunately that is the easiest of the four jumping parts I would say.

I'm home all day Monday and have near infinite patience. I'll take 5 noobs as far as we can go, I don't give a shit. The journey is more important than the end.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I'm home all day Monday and have near infinite patience. I'll take 5 noobs as far as we can go, I don't give a shit. The journey is more important than the end.

Yarp.

I count as three noobs though.

banlol.png

I will always be down to teach and be a body to help anyone knew or who wants to learn. I've cleared KF a bunch

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

The good news and the bad news

The good news......first jumping puzzle completed!!!  :D  :D Thanks to everyone for their help...very happy and I think I have the next relay section worked out as well. Special thanks to Sam for her patience and also I find it easier to focus on a female voice in a bunch of men talking

The bad news...... because I stayed with the group (we had a bare minimum of 6 until Chad joined late on) I don't have a save point for Gary, which I feel bad about. So, we'll be looking to blag a save point again in the next few days please! ^_^  :)