Raid This Week? [Week of Oct. 11]

The3rdWalker

Yea, DPS for you and I, Jsin, is an issue.

I noticed that we were consistently the bottom two. I will not be on tonight, but should be on Friday and over the weekend, so if you want to run stuff, I have a load of 3oC's to use on bosses.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, DPS for you and I, Jsin, is an issue.

I noticed that we were consistently the bottom two. I will not be on tonight, but should be on Friday and over the weekend, so if you want to run stuff, I have a load of 3oC's to use on bosses.

I couldn't damage Golgoroth at all, literally, he was immune to my shots when I had the gaze. That said, I'm sure I would have been the lowest damage dealer regardless. All I have is a 293 sniper, a 286 machine gun and a light of 293.

@Tommy, I can play any evening. Earlier than 9pm would be preferable, but I can manage.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I couldn't damage Golgoroth at all, literally, he was immune to my shots when I had the gaze. That said, I'm sure I would have been the lowest damage dealer regardless. All I have is a 293 sniper, a 286 machine gun and a light of 293.

This is my problem as well

My Answering Chord is 296, the rest of my gear is in the 280's

I was spamming that 305 Fusion Rifle from the Warpriest relay at the end there.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

@Tommy, I can play any evening. Earlier than 9pm would be preferable, but I can manage.

Spot on Jsin. You can't damage big G when you have the stare even with grenades. The person with the stare just needs to keep an on the time and make sure to shoot his balls to stay alive!!

I tried this on our run. I was getting damage without the gaze but obviously at a largely reduced rate. I just used solar grenades to clear out the bottom section with an added bonus of some damage on G

No need to shoot the balls when you have........ Wait for it............ shhhhhhhhhhade step.

Does that make big G move position? Sorry, no idea how it works!!

Seems like a tactic that could really take the hassle out of that bit

So when he shoots his axion bolts at you, use shade step ( O,O) about 5 meters from the bolts and they stop tracking and explode.

You never need to shoot a single bolt and you can just count down for the team. You just position as normal making sure the team has a clear shot at his stomach and enjoy.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Chris was that you in the video? LOL Real clutch guys. Any chance of you guys recording a full raid so I can hear and watch? I'm not always available for the Twitch streams.

Yeah that was me. Unfortunately you couldn't hear everyone else. I was actually the calm one. Mr Owl was rather excited and someone squealed like a little girl.

I can record it in 15 minute segments Mike. May try to on the next run.

I seem to recall that holding down the share button starts recording until you hold it down again.

It will only record the next 15 minutes I believe. Where if if hit it once it will bring up the previous 15 minutes

Edit:Just checked and it's 15 minutes

Yeah that was me. Unfortunately you couldn't hear everyone else. I was actually the calm one. Mr Owl was rather excited and someone squealed like a little girl.

I can record it in 15 minute segments Mike. May try to on the next run.

That's hilarious. Would have been nice to hear an excited Owl. ;)

15 minute segments sound difficult to do. Anyone with a PVR? :o

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

It's up in the air if I can be on tonight. You could always fill my spot from lfg!

Unless that water is broke, you had better be there!

Nah, but seriously, I am not 100% if I can be on either, but I will try harder if others are going to be waiting on me