Raid This Week? [Week of Oct. 11]

The3rdWalker

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 5, other Jason can do it assuming nothing unforseen comes up with his mom, business, etc. He may run a little late, in which case we'll give the Crucible what for until he arrives, likely 9 at the latest.

We need one more for a full crew.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

wait a sec, isn't today Wednesday the 14th? or did I miss a raid last night?

also, I might have to back out, wife is sick with something and it looks like my son is getting it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

wait a sec, isn't today Wednesday the 14th? or did I miss a raid last night?

also, I might have to back out, wife is sick with something and it looks like my son is getting it

You're right, I don't know how to date.

Hope the family feels better!

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Awesome time last night guy. Complete teamwork! Great communication too. We will get it down pat in no time. Think once we get the stronger weapons it will keep getting easier.

This was all I had left of the last fight. Got to see how clutch we were

http://youtu.be/sNso2oyL5JQ

Awesome time last night guy. Complete teamwork! Great communication too. We will get it down pat in no time. Think once we get the stronger weapons it will keep getting easier.

This was all I had left of the last fight. Got to see how clutch we were

http://youtu.be/sNso2oyL5JQ

Awesome clutch guys. Good to see you had a good run. How did you find Warpriest? That for me is a much harder fight than big G.

That audio is fucking hilarious Chris. That sounded like the ultimate nerdgasm, even the way you repeated yourself, just getting that bit softer in tone as you went!!! [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97]

Awesome clutch guys. Good to see you had a good run. How did you find Warpriest? That for me is a much harder fight than big G.

That audio is fucking hilarious Chris. That sounded like the ultimate nerdgasm, even the way you repeated yourself, just getting that bit softer in tone as you went!!! [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97]

Golgoroth was a lot harder for us than war priest. It felt like we simply didn't have the DPS to burn him down fast enough, because our coordination was pretty good and we didn't have a lot of deaths.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.