Sleeper Simulant quest line

TigerBurge

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I couldn't finish it last night, so I finished it this morning, and no option to turn it in.  Bit annoying that I put a load of effort into this for nothing.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Well I couldn't finish it last night, so I finished it this morning, and no option to turn it in. Bit annoying that I put a load of effort into this for nothing.

Hopefully you can just turn it in when it comes back around.

I'm in the same position, once I get the last 2 warsat that is.

I was fucking raging this morning at 2am.  destiny events tracker loaded up,  almost every one was a fucking kill the target.

I'm knackered now and nothing to show for it.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Going by the vids I've watched, you're not missing much. It looks fucking shit.

If this is meant to be Jelly 2.0 then good luck to 'em. Fuck all ammo, no drama, just a laser that goes "pew" once and that's it. Takes a second or so so charge as well.

With Jelly you get a massive rocket hurlign at the bad guys and then loasd of little onse doing more damage which sounds like a firework display.

This thing's meh at best. I'll get it eventually but I'm in no rush.

banlol.png

I was fucking raging this morning at 2am. destiny events tracker loaded up, almost every one was a fucking kill the target.

I'm knackered now and nothing to show for it.

I know I hung around on Mars fuck all changed to my warlock warsat straight away..fuck bungie

Does anybody know if this exotic bounty is still up and running ? Got to the stage where I have got to defend another two warsats and then hand the relic to the gun smith . Did hear this bounty is now finished and will I still be able to complete it thanks

Rodd, I was talking to Crispy (I think) and he completed it too late to hand in but thinks he'll be able to redeem it next time it comes up

You can complete everything up to the Saber strike point of the quest. That will be available again next Wednesday.

Oddly, I always felt bad for Banshee, the number at the back end of every Exo's name is how many times they have been wiped and reset. Sadly, the wipe doesn't clear out his entire memory cache, so he has fragments of things from pre-collapse.

dude has lost 43 sets of memories, I think the vanguard need to stop jacking with the guy and just let him build weapons.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."