Blind Raid

Baabcat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 260 so I think I'm gonna struggle unless someone can help point out some quick wins to get me nearer to 280. [emoji20]

Good luck though if you get enough! [emoji106]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm 260 so I think I'm gonna struggle unless someone can help point out some quick wins to get me nearer to 280. [emoji20]

Good luck though if you get enough! [emoji106]

How many marks do you have?

75 marks will net you a 280 ghost or boots depending on your need. Should be around 30 a day up for grabs if you do the daily story and crucible.

How many marks do you have?

75 marks will net you a 280 ghost or boots depending on your need. Should be around 30 a day up for grabs if you do the daily story and crucible.

Go for the ghost first. They don't drop as often as boots do.

Good work tonight folks. Got all the way to the first proper boss fight before calling it a night.

Some frustrating parts in there but ultimatley satisfying when it all comes together. Can't wait to have another crack, hopefully on Friday

Not another jumping puzzle?? :(

Were you all L290+ or was it reasonably do-able at ~285? I'm sitting at 283 at the moment but it's with a hotch potch collection of guns.

Jumping puzzle again i'm afraid and it's not easy time this time around!

For what we covered a light level of around 280 was fine. I was 281, didn't feel like i was dying boy and put more than my fair share of bad guys away! With that said most of the enemies we faced were level 41, i'm expecting to start seeing some 42's pop in the further into the raid you get.

I'm going to start using the spoiler thread now for what we covered last night so be warned if anyone feels tempted to peak their head in there!!