2.0 Patch Thread

Sennex

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Undying mine is def the way for ward for orbs in a strike. Just with me and Lee working together i produced 46 orbs and Lee got 30. If you had a 3rd person you could push this even higher.

First impressions of the patch is positive. Seems like a lot of quality of life improvements. All the kiosks show the completionists exactly what they do and don't have. Plus a pretty good indication of how to get it.

Quest lines are nice, but want to see how it really plays out after a week or so after release. As after 1 night, i've completed the sunsinger path and am on step 7 on the voidwalker. It's a great interface, but if there's no quests to do then it's pretty pointless!!

Also the bug the patch caused with Field Scout is kinda annoying!!!

However really looking forward to getting my teeth into TTK

I really wish I had another character slot, with how all of this is reading, I think it would be pretty nice to start the game over again.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I really wish I had another character slot, with how all of this is reading, I think it would be pretty nice to start the game over again.

Exactly how I felt last night playing it.

The quests will possibly take you through that anyway when we were reading it last night. I'm also taking advice of Stretch and not jumping into any of the baseline story quests until it drops. I think it'll be worth taking my time reading the lore this time round.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I agree with you guys.

I am going to take my time and just sort of experience things. Also, I am going to explore the random things I come across. This game is really rather beautiful with its panoramic's and sadly I don't really notice them anymore.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just finished it on the titan, I wasn't too impressed with the sniping in crucible but in the end it was pretty fun.

I have to commend bungie for letting us do this stuff early.

I only got killed by thorn once too ;)

I don't think I was even shot at by a thorn now that you mention it.

Shotguns still seem pretty strong.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE