TTK who's getting it?

TigerBurge

Yea, but it appears to just be that company.

also, Digital FTW, unless you are chip... in which case you need to go to your granddad's house

If Chip listened to me his connection would be fine. Took me 2 minutes to fix his connection from a 2mb download to a damn 12. Plus if it was such a issue he could of just unhooked my PS4 and hooked his up.

All he needed to do was reset up his connection here. He takes it from home to my dads and it screws up his connection somehow.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is digital is nearly £20 more here!

Added to that, my email said that it had been picked and dispatched by first class mail at 5.15 yesterday (Thursday) afternoon. That means it had probably missed that days post pick up. The absolute earliest I expect to see it is tomorrow morning but, more realistically, Monday or Tuesday.

Anyway, if it turns up early, will the servers be active for the PvE?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

If Chip listened to me his connection would be fine. Took me 2 minutes to fix his connection from a 2mb download to a damn 12. Plus if it was such a issue he could of just unhooked my PS4 and hooked his up.

All he needed to do was reset up his connection here. He takes it from home to my dads and it screws up his connection somehow.

Thats hysterical. I literally typed into WhatsApp for him to swap y'alls systems.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Added to that, my email said that it had been picked and dispatched by first class mail at 5.15 yesterday (Thursday) afternoon. That means it had probably missed that days post pick up. The absolute earliest I expect to see it is tomorrow morning but, more realistically, Monday or Tuesday.

Anyway, if it turns up early, will the servers be active for the PvE?

No there's different times through Tuesday when it becomes available.

I bought it but I highly doubt playing it. I've been playing a lot of civilization 5 biding time until fallout or a next multiplayer game we can play.

Destiny, to me, got real boring. Especially now it seems like they've nerfed a ton of stuff.

I did buy it though, in case I change my mind.

I bought it but I highly doubt playing it. I've been playing a lot of civilization 5 biding time until fallout or a next multiplayer game we can play.

Destiny, to me, got real boring. Especially now it seems like they've nerfed a ton of stuff.

Honestly Nev the nerfs have changed things for the good. Everything is usable now. Feels like they have gotten it right. Crucible was really fun tonight. Guns that were previously trash now can hold their own. I used the Pest Control all night and it was great.

You bought it give it a go you may be surprised as Chris said crucible was a lot of fun last night and even the revamped bounties don't seem a chore at the moment.