Taken King info

TigerBurge

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly I still haven't pre-ordered. I absolutely love what I'm seeing but I may wait it out and watch some streaming for a week or two.

I guess I just want to see it in action, but man I am on the fence about buying despite the great things I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Surprisingly I still haven't pre-ordered. I absolutely love what I'm seeing but I may wait it out and watch some streaming for a week or two.

I guess I just want to see it in action, but man I am on the fence about buying despite the great things I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was too but preordered the other day. Don't see myself not playing it

I have pre-ordered it as I will play it but I'm definitely not on the hype train due to being let down in the past somewhat, I do like what I'm seeing I think it's a step in the right direction but it has definitely competition for my time this year.

I'll be getting it for sure. Some real good steps in the right direction on this expansion. As i've said before, i like Bungie's attitude to go and totally revamp the broken stuff. I think Destiny has some really exciting times ahead

Just seen there removing trials of osiris

That's pissed some people off.

Trials was shit anyway. The only upside to it was that it helped keep all the tryhard snipycunts out of the regular crucible. 

Full of cheats and all the shit you see in call of dooty. I won't be missing it at all. 

banlol.png