BO3 4 player Campaign

GazzaGarratt

I've recently read this will be available, which i just didn't pick up before (probably because I'm not been hooked on by this).

Does anyone think this will rival the GTA heists and Destiny raids? Not sure if its available in beta to try out?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be fun. BoarderLands for example lets you do the campaign solo or with friends. 

FarCry 3 had a co-op that I enjoyed. 

ME3 co-op is pretty awesome

I found the most recent CoD campaigns not even worth playing so it might bring some life back into that part of the game

Call of Duty campaigns are always short, sweet but shallow. BO3's will probably be no more than the usual 6 hours. Apparently all missions are unlocked from the start too. I'm expecting the campaign to be pretty bland and pointless even in co-op but the zombies portion should provide some good fun. 

Call of Duty campaigns are always short, sweet but shallow. BO3's will probably be no more than the usual 6 hours. Apparently all missions are unlocked from the start too. I'm expecting the campaign to be pretty bland and pointless even in co-op but the zombies portion should provide some good fun. 

Zombies are always a good laugh, although haven't played any since blops2

I still BO1 zombies with my brother on occasion, the whole thing is getting a bit stale for me though. It's like the rest of CoD, keeps getting bigger and better, but has lost its soul.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.