What are you listening to right now?

BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a great shame it is. "III Sides to Every Story" is easily in my top 10 albums of all time, it's just incredible, and got zero airplay. They have become defined by a song that represents only a tiny fraction of what they are.

If you're interested in discovering Extreme's full range, listen to this:

It is the the third "side" of III sides, the sides are "Yours", "Mine", and "The Truth". Three songs linked together musically and thematically about the most basic concepts of life. The first two sides have to do with politics, war, love, family, religion, etc. all from a neutral/questioning point of view. It's brilliant beginning to end. I promise, 21 minutes well spent.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Sounds cool.  Thanks man.  I also remembered that I've heard the song.  I've always mixed them up with the band Tesla for some reason.  I was thinking that the song "Signs" was by Extreme, but that's Tesla.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

The only Megadeth song that I enjoy listening to...

I'm not a huge MegaDave fan, but they have 10 or so songs that I just can't live without, this is high on that list

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm not a huge MegaDave fan, but they have 10 or so songs that I just can't live without, this is high on that list

Which songs?

Now that I think about it there are a few more songs that I like, "Peace Sells" being my favorite... A few others from Youthanasia too but I can't remember which ones

My biggest problem with Megadeth isn't really the music, it's Dave's voice. I don't think he should sing. lol

Understandable, I don't mind it, but I can see how it wouldn't be to everyone's liking. Geddy Lee is like that as well, lots of people hate his voice, but I quite like it.

Rust in Peace and Countdown to Extinction I think are both incredible albums beginning to end. I find their other stuff very inconsistent.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.