Diablo 3 Tips

Sennex

Here are some tips I have gathered over the last few months when playing

1. The game doesn't really open up until you hit Paragon levels which is right after level 70
  2. Attack speed is > Critical Chance or Critical Damage bonuses for Melee classes!
  3. Crusaders are OP as fuck
  4. about 60% of the time you can trust the little blue and red arrows showing if gear is an upgrade or not. However watch your three stats pretty carefully, the arrows do not take into account other items you have equipped. So you might get a belt that is all blue up arrows, but when you equip it, your Atk/ Def/ Health pools actually drop. It's weird, I know.
  5. Max out the manufacturers ASAP. Then work on Upgrading your stash is until you hit about 130+ slots, then stop.
  6. Salvage EVERYTHING, never sell anything (not even the white shit)
  7. Gold drop % bonus > Pickup radius always
  8. Do not stand in the fire, or poison, or well hover if you can!
  9. Movement speed is important at Paragon levels
  10. Always feed the chain kills. That Exp bonus is awesome!

Main stats for classes:

Intelligence - Wizards and Witch Doctors

Dex - Monk and Demon hunter

Strength - Crusader and Barbarian

Lastly:

Blacksmith created items are always better than Drops.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of getting this but read on Amazon that you can split screen it, might be perfect for me and Charlie. Has anyone tried split screen yet, does it work ok?

Not tried it yet, but as the screen display is quite small already I think it would relatively good as opposed to borderlands where you can't see the menu properly on split screen.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Doesn't split, you both play on the same screen.  only down side is when one person is in the menu the other person can't move.

Bob, how are your PS4's set up?  if you make your primary PS4 the one Charlie plays you can get away with one PSN sub and he can use all the PSN content you buy (Diablo 3 is half price)

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......