Ryan Banned

Diddums

Just a notice to all,

I have been chatting with a load of the long standing members of this community and we have reached a joint decision to remove Ryan from FG permanently. If those members want to be known, they can say so in this thread.

Ryan's derogatory behaviour towards others both in and out of the clan has gotten to the point where it's embarrassing. We're all a friendly bunch here and abuse of that nature will not be tolerated. This is not a decision I have taken lightly but I've been getting too many complaints and we've spoken to Ryan a couple of times about it but he just seems to carry on, so we've had to pull the plug.

Thanks for your understanding, and see you all online.

banlol.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say whaaaaaaa?

Anyone willing to share their experiences here or in pm please do. Having been out of the Destiny loop this is a bit of a shocker to me. Not questioning the decision, just curious as to the events leading up to it.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

He has been abusive towards people. He's been a twat on the Destiny forums with our clan tag under his name. He has abused people in the clan to their face, myself included. He has abused randoms who jumped in to his chat party via someone else's friends list. Nev has spoken to him and I have spoken to him and yet he continues. We've tolerated him for ages as in between his anger issues he's not a bad guy but lately it's just gotten too much hence this decision.

banlol.png

Basically from what I've heard is the way he talks about everyone behind our backs. How he said he hates Bart. How he's just a dick. That he can't understand what barts problem with him is. Talking shit about Matt has been a common problem too.

Then its his belittling of a kid that entered a chat. I wasn't there but heard enough about what he said. There is no since in treating a kid that way. If he wants to do it to his own child that's fine.

This isn't the first occurrence. Three people have stopped playing Destiny mainly because of his actions.

Really Matt? We need to kick him on the way out?

It is justified to an extent Jay. Ryan doesn't hold back, he's a nasty individual. I'm sure most will agree.

banlol.png

It is justified to an extent Jay. Ryan doesn't hold back, he's a nasty individual. I'm sure most will agree.

Yea Owl, Ryan has really changed a lot. We've given him many chances to try to change but trying to split this group from within was it for me. We all have had spats with each other in the past but feel now we have all grown a lot closer

Well that's a shame. Again, I'm sure you guys made the right choice, it was just out of nowhere from my non-Destiny playing perspective.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Basically from what I've heard is the way he talks about everyone behind our backs. How he said he hates Bart. How he's just a dick. That he can't understand what barts problem with him is. Talking shit about Matt has been a common problem too.

Then its his belittling of a kid that entered a chat. I wasn't there but heard enough about what he said. There is no since in treating a kid that way. If he wants to do it to his own child that's fine.

This isn't the first occurrence. Three people have stopped playing Destiny mainly because of his actions.

Yeah, i was playing with him when that happened.

This kid kept on entering our chat. His dad is on my friends list, so he was just  a really young kid who didn't know what was what.

Ryan finally had enough and told him to fuck off.

I told him not to talk that way to him. But really, that's the only bad experience i've personally had with Ryan. Otherwise, decent guy.

Didn't know it had got this far knew Dave had spoken to him and the fall out with Bart but just thought rest was the usual piss taking...guess not.

Yea Gary apparently it's gotten bad. Several people have been complaining for a couple of months now

Didn't know it had got this far knew Dave had spoken to him and the fall out with Bart but just thought rest was the usual piss taking...guess not.

I didn't realize there was a fallout with me until a few days ago. I have actively avoided the guy for months now and wanted to avoid further blowups.

I thought we all had moved on. Apparently not though.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The thing with Bart was ridiculous for sure. Such a trivial thing to get bent over. Oh well. We have precious few members as it is, get out there and beat the bushes.

Yeah, i was playing with him when that happened.

This kid kept on entering our chat. His dad is on my friends list, so he was just a really young kid who didn't know what was what.

Ryan finally had enough and told him to fuck off.

I told him not to talk that way to him. But really, that's the only bad experience i've personally had with Ryan. Otherwise, decent guy.

I really wish it didn't come to this. Three people have said something to him about his attitude toward others.

get out there and beat the bushes.

Every time I try, my wife yells at me

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm going to be honest, I'm still friends with Ryan. I've never had a problem him and he hasn't with me, I hope. Frank, no offense buddy but that's annoying when you're trying to complete PoE or playing crucible and people keep entering and leaving the party. I personally wouldn't blow up, but I understand.

As his spat with Bart, again no offense, but the way Bart talks is very Stern and blunt. He doesn't sugar coat anything and I respect that. If you don't understand people that are blunt, it becomes pretty easy to take offense to what they say. Bart there were a few times when I though man this guy is pretty angry. It's not your tone but the way you write.

I hope no one takes offense if I jump on parties with Ryan. I'm still cool with him.

Of course not Nev, who you hang out with is entirely up to you and nobody will mind, just don't expect others to jump in with you :P

That's the point Dave,I have no idea of his reaction to this as I haven't been on today he could have just deleted us all but I've had no problem with him either so I can't just blank the guy, if I'm on with him and can help with owt please feel free to send an invite.

As his spat with Bart, again no offense, but the way Bart talks is very Stern and blunt. He doesn't sugar coat anything and I respect that. If you don't understand people that are blunt, it becomes pretty easy to take offense to what they say. Bart there were a few times when I though man this guy is pretty angry. It's not your tone but the way you write.

I hope no one takes offense if I jump on parties with Ryan. I'm still cool with him.

No offense taken from me. Hell, I get it completely. (My wife coudl tell you stories LOL)

90% of the time, I'm not angry. I just voice my concerns and opinions. I'd be a much more employable writer if I could candy coat things

I need to get back to using slashies like I did on the MW2 forums, those always helped I think