Ryan Banned

Diddums

Cool, let's get banned together :D

Gary, if peoole want to play with Ryan then go for it, but from an admin's point of view who is trying to run and grow a successful community, we can't have him speaking to people the way he does with our clan tag associated with him.

banlol.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diddums how did you ban him when he was in ghallajhornies?

I didn't, he left on his own accord. There was no banning involved, hence why he was able to hop straight back in.

He annoyed a lot of people with that, thinking he could come to a long standing community, cherry pick the members he wanted and start his own gig. It was only after it didn't work out that he returned.

banlol.png

I never understood it either, what with Bryan Adams, NickelBack, and Sarah Mclachlan SPCA commercials...

Oh and Celiene Dion!!!!

damn canadians  :ph34r:

//not serious. I love you guys

///Canadia is awesome, except for Toronto...

//// buncha twunts in Toronto

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Jay, he started a clan called the Gjallarhornies and went on a rampage trying to get people to leave FG and join him. He returned when it failed.

Nev, we love Canadians.

banlol.png

Cool, let's get banned together :D

Gary, if peoole want to play with Ryan then go for it, but from an admin's point of view who is trying to run and grow a successful community, we can't have him speaking to people the way he does with our clan tag associated with him.

I fully understand Dave,if it becomes a problem and spoils my enjoyment I will remove him.

For all I know he could have deleted us all anyway.

Look what happened is understandable Dave. I spoke to him once and he continued on. I. However is cool with Ryan continue to run with him. Don't feel like you have to pick or choose. This situation is becoming too highschool like.

Ryan will probably delete most FG member off his friend list. He kind of has to at this point to avoid future encounters.

Honestly this whole situation stinks.

I'm sure we can all move on Nev. I've been through this a million times in various games. We're all adults, therexwill be no hard feelings and nobody will be expected to pick sides.

This is a clan decision, not individuals. We're all still mates, just no longer with Ryan.

banlol.png

I'm sure we can all move on Nev. I've been through this a million times in various games. We're all adults, therexwill be no hard feelings and nobody will be expected to pick sides.

This is a clan decision, not individuals. We're all still mates, just no longer with Ryan.

Ok well since you kicked him out, you have to upload Xur details every Friday. I expect it to be alphabetical and in the morning. =D

Tommy and I can handle that one LOL

It is typically posted to Reddit on Tuesday or so, just need to translate japanese

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Frank 4 prime minister!

Fuck that...I'll scrap parliament, build a grand palace, and start a monarchy! King of the north...Game of Thrones stylie! I'll have my own imp, and servants to feed me big macs, apples and mini wheats while i play Destiny 24/7!

Back on topic, Diddums is a fiuckin great guy, and i have lots of fun playing with him. He will literally jump on with anyone, just to help them out, so i'm sure that this was a hard thing for him to do.
If Diddy did it, then i stand by his decision.

Fuck that...I'll scrap parliament, build a grand palace, and start a monarchy! King of the north...Game of Thrones stylie! I'll have my own imp, and servants to feed me big macs, apples and mini wheats while i play Destiny 24/7!

Gather the others

The way he typed really pissed me off.

Came across very pretentious and I was very close on calling him out on it one too many times.

Also, I thought he got banned from Destiny. I would have laughed if he did the ToO bs. Get your categorizing in order, Daveumms.

Never got to know him, but from what everyone has said so far.. I'm kinda thankful for that.

I guess staying on PS3 has it's perks, haha.