GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

I suppose you can spectate people as well so you have multiple viewpoints. That means sacrificing gameplay though.....

I was thinking about the GTA races. one of the worst things is getting your tyres shot out so should we just stick with the car rockets or are we ok with being able to shoot from our cars? I'm cool either way.

8mSoOel.png

Another idea i thought of, which actually came from watching my house mate play, is to go around in groups and piss other people off. My house mate found this guy in a massive lorry and started shooting out the tires, the dude went nutty and then we found out he was half way through a mission  :lol: Everyone in his mission started telling him to hurry up but he kept saying i can't cuz this dick keeps shooting me. It was pure comedy!! In the end he ends up shooting the guy then blowing up the lorry  :lol:  :lol:

It's such an asshole thing to do, but according to the other thread we are assholes soooo..... :D

If there are 4 people in a car, then the gameplay will actually show us all, which would be another good thing.....if you get me?

Another idea i thought of, which actually came from watching my house mate play, is to go around in groups and piss other people off. My house mate found this guy in a massive lorry and started shooting out the tires, the dude went nutty and then we found out he was half way through a mission  :lol: Everyone in his mission started telling him to hurry up but he kept saying i can't cuz this dick keeps shooting me. It was pure comedy!! In the end he ends up shooting the guy then blowing up the lorry  :lol:  :lol:

It's such an asshole thing to do, but according to the other thread we are assholes soooo..... :D

If there are 4 people in a car, then the gameplay will actually show us all, which would be another good thing.....if you get me?

An idea is born this day. A good one too.

I'm gonna spend all me money today so I don't have to worry about dying and I'm just gonna go ham on the unsuspecting bastards. Rich, you're a genius.

8mSoOel.png

So will we start with some trolling? That way dying won't matter and we can rack up some money doing races. I'm gonna buy loads of new clothes just to spend the last of my 15 grand. I bought A Pegassi Bati (lol) last night, decked it out then had all my upgrades taken away. Still a beautiful bike though.

8mSoOel.png

Awww i've got almost 100k :/ What should i buy? I haven't got anything yet.

lmao! We can all link and go on a shopping spree :D We'll even record it, FG go shoppng  :lol:

I have quite the semi!

I've got a full on rager!

Awww i've got almost 100k :/ What should i buy? I haven't got anything yet.

lmao! We can all link and go on a shopping spree :D We'll even record it, FG go shoppng  :lol:

I've got a full on rager!

Record EVERYTHING man xD

Tam, tell Jenna to let us play. She'll understand. I still have the video of her slapping Dylan hahahaha

8mSoOel.png

No worries Stretch, you'll need to hop on Skype with us too! I have a feeling tonight will be epic. We should limit ourselves to races mostly though cause the 4 player missions always split us up.

! ATTENTION !

ALL CREW MEMBERS ONLINE TONIGHT.

PUT ASIDE THE MISSIONS AND RACE WITH US. THERE'S MORE MONEY INVOLVED IN THE LONG RUN

AND MORE LAUGHS OVERALL.

JUST FUCKING DO IT.

:'( Fecking girlfriend staying tonight lads :( There are other benefits to her but she's not a fan of gaming :( . I'll try get on one of the nights . If anyone wants to hop on too I'll post it on here ..... Enjoy the shenanigans later