E3 2015

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

June 15th, Bethesda.  <---  That's the only one I really care about.  I can't wait to hear something on a new Fallout or TES game.  

It'd be nice to hear news of Fallout 4 on my birthday! :P

It'd be nice to hear news of Fallout 4 on my birthday! :P

Fallout is the next game due from Bethesda, but I'd much rather have a new Elder Scrolls game personally.  I really hope they go back to something closer to Morrowind.  That game had so much more depth than Skyrim.  Skyrim was prettier and more polished, but Morrowind was so much deeper.  A lot less hand holding, more weapon/armor types, create spells, better enchanting, etc.  

I'd be cool with another Fallout game too.  I really like Fallout, but I love TES.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Bethesda have got the primary Tuesday slot for the showpiece event of the day so I'm expecting a monster showing from them. Fallout 4 and a new Elder Scrolls game would be perfect. Also an apology for their paid mod charade would be the icing on the cake B)

Fallout is the next game due from Bethesda, but I'd much rather have a new Elder Scrolls game personally.  I really hope they go back to something closer to Morrowind.  That game had so much more depth than Skyrim.  Skyrim was prettier and more polished, but Morrowind was so much deeper.  A lot less hand holding, more weapon/armor types, create spells, better enchanting, etc.  

I'd be cool with another Fallout game too.  I really like Fallout, but I love TES.  

In my honest opinion though, Oblivion was my favourite, although I have only played TESIV & TESV

In my honest opinion though, Oblivion was my favourite, although I have only played TESIV & TESV

A lot of people didn't care for Oblivion, but I absolutely loved it.  I had more hours played in Oblivion than I did Skyrim.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

A lot of people didn't care for Oblivion, but I absolutely loved it.  I had more hours played in Oblivion than I did Skyrim.  

I'm the exact same