Does Anyone Still Have MW3

TigerBurge

I'll be back on destiny next week. I haven't done a nightfall or VOG in 8 weeks :).

I know I've been missed.

[emoji7] I've missed our Gyallhorny 'Guardian Down' brother. Your other brother has a new name, don't you Dids? [emoji6]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can make that work.

I don't have a headset for the Ps3 though

Jumped into BlOps 2 last night. Holy shit is it fast compared to Destiny. I had forgotten just how fast it was.

First map I was 10:12, second map was in progress and I went 2:4, third map, I lead for my team but don't remember the score. I am going to need more practice.

also, will be hitting gamestop and grabbing MW3 after my Dr Appointment today

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Still have my PS3 and all cod games except BO2 as I gave it away.
I have all maps for MW3 but turn them off cause they mostly suck. My main problem gaming with you lot though is that I've misplaced my PS3 mic :P

Well yea, I need to, but OMG the guns suck at 1st level LOL

And why the fuck cant I punch people in this game, or pop a bubble shield!?!?!?!

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I definitely know where you're coming from.  I played some Advanced Warfare last week, and holy shit did it seem fast.  I did much better than I thought I would.  Scores like 15-5, etc.  playing TDM.  But, yeah, it felt so fast.  It's definitely a different animal.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

So my wife loves CoD. she hates BF and Destiny. that being said I have been debating on getting AW for a while now, I just don't know though. I only ever play Hardcore TDM. I keep hearing it is bad though, idk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a big fan of it.  I was just itching for some Duty.  I had a lot of fun though.  I hated the game when it first came out, and I still don't care for the Exo shit, but it scratched my itch.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm not a big fan of it.  I was just itching for some Duty.  I had a lot of fun though.  I hated the game when it first came out, and I still don't care for the Exo shit, but it scratched my itch.  

How does Ghosts stack up?

I didn't like Ghosts either, lol.  I hated the maps in that game.  I can't think of a single map that I liked.  Not one.  If I had to chose between Ghosts and AW, I like AW better.  I'd be down for playing some AW with you sometime.  I used to play a lot of HC TDM in BO2.  

So my wife loves CoD. she hates BF and Destiny. that being said I have been debating on getting AW for a while now, I just don't know though. I only ever play Hardcore TDM. I keep hearing it is bad though, idk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick with MW3 and BO2. AW and Ghosts are complete garbage