Does Anyone Still Have MW3

TigerBurge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried one game of MW3 on my alt account and it threw me into a game, put all low levels against a full party of high prestiges, and I got doubled MOAB'ed. Good times.

Get better ;)

I tried one game of MW3 on my alt account and it threw me into a game, put all low levels against a full party of high prestiges, and I got doubled MOAB'ed. Good times.

Get better ;)

lol!! Just like the good(?) 'ol days

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I don't understand the hate on Ghosts xD They had some really balanced maps where you could successfully run anything from sniper to shotgun.

Only downsides to Ghosts have to be the building on Warhawk with only one entrance and LMG users sitting in a corner with a thermal scope.

First, I'd like to say..............FUCK YOU EUAN!!!!!!!! :angry: 

Second, anyone interested in playing, let us know so we can set up times to meet up on line. I sitll get some really good games in on MW3. Occasionally, have to deal with a hacker, hacking a 4 year old game, which makes them invisible and kills everyone. Fucking losers!!!

Third thing, Doc, sorry I missed out on gaming a few games. Went and had dinner and started watching a show we recorded. Hopefully, you'll give it another try.

Last, I really hope more of you will play. I don't mind playing solo but playing with a team that actually plays the objective and doesn't go 1-23 really helps. Plus I miss the banter. I look forward to catching some games with some of you (not you Euan). 

I am all over the place on score here. I keep playing TDM so I can relearn the maps and what not, but DAMN its weird.

One map I was 12 : 4, next map I was 7: 15

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."