Pimp yo ride!

tronic44

I want to do a Harley style motorcycle next. It's been a bitch finding one

I just did the Harley style motorcycle but I didn't take a picture of it. I think next time I get on the game I'm going to take pictures of all my cars, trucks, and motorcycles I did up.

Possibly high jack some other cars I want.

Off topic, I ordered a stunt plane and I went to the hangar after I received the email saying they delivered it. Well my stunt plane was not there. Where else could it be? Any ideas? or did this happen to someone else that may know?

Will post my cars at some point but highest speed so far is 228.69mph :P

See if I can get any faster!

I've got the Truffade Adder (SuperVeyron concept) maxed out in upgrades and I can't even beat my half upgraded Bullet in which I reached my record speed of 136 mph. How does one reach 220mph+ speeds? What car was used?

Yeah its all about franklin. Use his special ability and just weave about for a few seconds, even if you dont need to. After a few times you should be nearly maxed out. Make sure you turn though, not sure it works if you just go in a straight line

Mines was in the Entity XF btw

Yeah its all about franklin. Use his special ability and just weave about for a few seconds, even if you dont need to. After a few times you should be nearly maxed out. Make sure you turn though, not sure it works if you just go in a straight line

Mines was in the Entity XF btw

Aha! I only used his ability to take corners better :)

I don't know exactly how that would work though, everything slows down when you use the ability? Btw, it says the top speed of the Adder is 250mph. You can't go that fast unless you play as Franklin and use his ability? If so, that's bullshit... False advertising!