Pimp yo ride!

tronic44

This is the thread where you can come and post pictures of your pimped out cars and bikes.

If you can ride it and pimp it, then post it! (no women plz)

Also, list the mods you've done to your cars so others can see, i expect them to get more beastly as the days go on.

I have Franklin's Buffalo all did up.

Also, whilst playing as Franklin, I had to fix Amanda's car and without realising, spent all my cash doing in up. Bitch didn't even say thank you.

Pictures will be posted later........maybe. I'm busy up in me cousins gaff and also playing GTA.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY NOW BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!

8mSoOel.png

I have Franklin's Buffalo all did up.

Also, whilst playing as Franklin, I had to fix Amanda's car and without realising, spent all my cash doing in up. Bitch didn't even say thank you.

Pictures will be posted later........maybe. I'm busy up in me cousins gaff and also playing GTA.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY NOW BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!

I haven't had a chance to do anything yet.....well i have but haven't wanted to lol

oops

?? Did you post your actual car? I'd be interested to hear what you've got if you did, sounds like the start to another thread :)

I will definitely post some pics soon, I love pimping out the cars. Franklin's has been my baby so far <3

Good man! Looking forward to seeing what beastly machine you build ;)

I did a much more in-depth post in my PPR on my customised cars, you can check it out by clicking the link below  :)

A wild link appears

Here are a couple pictures of what I have done if you don't want to check out the full version  :D

Michael's Car

0_0.jpg

Franklin's Buffalo and Motorbike

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My Work of Art With Trevor

0_0.jpg

Kia Ora. 

Nice work guys! Loving the pictures!

I don't know whether we should base how good the picture is rather than car because Harrisons last picture is pretty epic with the sun setting.

I know what i'm doing when i get back :D

Nice work guys! Loving the pictures!

I don't know whether we should base how good the picture is rather than car because Harrisons last picture is pretty epic with the sun setting.

I know what i'm doing when i get back :D

I was driving back to put it in the garage, couldn't resist, looked awesome!

Sorry for double post, but I got the screenshots by taking them with the ingame camera and the get uploaded onto http://socialclub.rockstargames.com click games, GTA V, then click Snapmatic, then change the the option from most recent to my photos.

I just rolled down Mt Chiliad in this shiny thing 

0_0.jpg