GTA useful tips

Dr Diamond

GTA V Tip:

If you  are on a character and have a highly damaged vehicle change to another character real quick and change back to the character you were just using to drive that wrecked vehicle. Your vehicle will be fixed for free, so no more spending money on fixing your car.

Not a useful tip but a fucking funny one.

After making your character jump, press O (punch) to make them ragdoll.

If you do this into a locked car, you smash the window and set the alarm off. Then you can wait for it to stop before entering said car.

*for best results, use off of high drops or even a small staircase.

8mSoOel.png

GTA V Tip:

If you  are on a character and have a highly damaged vehicle change to another character real quick and change back to the character you were just using to drive that wrecked vehicle. Your vehicle will be fixed for free, so no more spending money on fixing your car.

Thank you so much.

GTA V Tip:

When planning your next heist or big job, Use more experienced guys to do the job because you will come out with more money because the less experienced could fail and you lose that portion of money or something. But the more experienced the more you can get out of it, yes they take their cut but its not a huge lost.

GTA V Tip:

When planning your next heist or big job, Use more experienced guys to do the job because you will come out with more money because the less experienced could fail and you lose that portion of money or something. But the more experienced the more you can get out of it, yes they take their cut but its not a huge lost.

If you always pick the best crew members you won't have nearly as much money by the end of the game. You have to listen to the briefing and judge what you need. An example is where I left one heist completely unnoticed and therefore a good getaway driver was not needed. That saved me about 8% of the money.

Tip: The clothes shops and Barbers dotted around San Andreas don't allow you to take out a weapon so you can't rob them.

False.

If you aim at the clerk from just outside the front door, they cower and allow you to enter with any weapon drawn. You can then proceed to shoot the cash register and take the irony-ridden bag with $ written on it. May I recommend Suburban. They have 3 registers.

Ponsonbys' register cannot be opened. Even with sticky bombs and RPGs. I've tried.

8mSoOel.png

GTA V Tip:

I was Franklin and was in Trevor's neck of the woods. I needed a plane or helicopter so I went to Trevor's airfield. Well there was nothing there, so I switched to Trevor got him to his airfield and had to switch back to Franklin to turn him around back to airfield. So since Trevor was there I tired getting in it and he pulled me out so I switched to Trevor and made him walk a good distance away from the heli. So after switching back to franklin I was able to get in the heli and take and use it.

So the tip is you can use your characters to get certain things done but can't use them at the same time, like have Trevor fly the heli and franklin s riding.