GTA useful tips

Dr Diamond

- if you find something and want to know how to get back to it eg, you find a car jump but dont have a decent car, go into the map, zoom in, add a "point of interest" and then it will be marked on the map for you

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

If you get a gold medal on all the shooting range challenges, you'll get 25% off everything in Ammunition!

If you go on your lifeinvader account and 'stalk' pages, you can get a bunch of deals and discounts. 

There's also a bunch of stuff going on at the side of the road which can get you money. Usually only a few hundred/a thousand, but i got $250,000 once..

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

How do you add points of interest man? Is it just a waypoint or does it stay there forever?

Can't remember what button you press but it's on map menu and i'm pretty sure it stays there until you remove it.

If you get a gold medal on all the shooting range challenges, you'll get 25% off everything in Ammunition!

If you go on your lifeinvader account and 'stalk' pages, you can get a bunch of deals and discounts. 

There's also a bunch of stuff going on at the side of the road which can get you money. Usually only a few hundred/a thousand, but i got $250,000 once..

Nice tips dude!