Nightfall April 14th 2015

Riff Machine

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Nightfalls done... it was fun running with Chad and Matt... very easy Nightfall that's for sure, we just popped a bubble at the end and destroyed Sepiks in seconds... :) fun times... Patience & Time is the way to roll imho... I got

Legendary engram = 2 shards

Time on Target = 2 energies

Deviant Gravity = 2 energies

still had a lot of fun, and it was cool to see Chad and Matt drop The Last Word one after another on two of the Nightfalls... (Chad needed it!!!) then they switched and dropped Devil you Don't the same way... crazy stuff!!!

We managed to knock out two real quick full Crota Normal runs, and some pretty good stuff dropped... Crispy runs a mean sword... third crota run, was done by four of us as two had to leave, and we also did really well with Nev running sword duties, and the highlight of the night was me dropping me an actual needed weapon... the fusion rifle... I was pretty loud, so I apologize to the guys for that... :) great runs though to all that played... I had a great time... should be on tonight a bit and will run some VOG normals, and if not, probably the weeklies...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

3 Nightfalls done... it was fun running with Chad and Matt... very easy Nightfall that's for sure, we just popped a bubble at the end and destroyed Sepiks in seconds... :) fun times... Patience & Time is the way to roll imho... I got

Legendary engram = 2 shards

Time on Target = 2 energies

Deviant Gravity = 2 energies

still had a lot of fun, and it was cool to see Chad and Matt drop The Last Word one after another on two of the Nightfalls... (Chad needed it!!!) then they switched and dropped Devil you Don't the same way... crazy stuff!!!

We managed to knock out two real quick full Crota Normal runs, and some pretty good stuff dropped... Crispy runs a mean sword... third crota run, was done by four of us as two had to leave, and we also did really well with Nev running sword duties, and the highlight of the night was me dropping me an actual needed weapon... the fusion rifle... I was pretty loud, so I apologize to the guys for that... :) great runs though to all that played... I had a great time... should be on tonight a bit and will run some VOG normals, and if not, probably the weeklies...

All I'm missing is the shotgun. I'm down for VoG if I'm on.

Mask of the Third Man. Happy with it. It has a much better roll.

11 coins. Meh I need coins but really fucker.

Devil You Don't. Possibly the worse rolls ever. Hip fire and croud control.

Coins and a completely unearned vanquisher which looks ok. Completely unearned as in dropped in on Chris and Gary as they killed Septikis.

Lucky you didn't get anything good there Bob. I would of hated to have punched you :)