Gun Perks

GazzaGarratt

As it's been mentioned that re-rolling perks would be a great addition, I've had tye chanve to do this through Iron banner. I must admit it would be good to understand what perks are an absolute must have. I know these also may change for different types of guns.

I like scout perk for heavy weapons and also the explosive rounds don't see what alot of other perks make a difference.

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me scout rifles with field scout or perfect balance. Spray and play. Firefly is nice but not a must.

Hand cannons is pretty much the same but I love firefly on them.

Heavies it's all about stability plus ammo. Field scout and counter balance or any other stability perk. A reload perks like spray and play is nice.

Rockets...... Who cares it's Gjallahorn or nothing right. That OP piece of shit. Only the best of the best have it right ;)

Outlaw, Field Scout or Explosive Rounds, Firefly on Scout Rifles and Hand Cannons, which are all I use.

Shotguns have taken over my special slot. ?, Hammer Forged, Shot Package would be god like. I only have one with Shot Package and Final round, not the best but still beastly.

Gjallarhorn. Or if it is a HMG, field scout is all I care about.