Xur wishlist: 03/20/15

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something useful for the Hunter I'm leveling. Should have bought the knucklehead radar last week.

I should have not deleted all my old hunter Exotics like a dick, that's what I should have done.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Something useful for the Hunter I'm leveling. Should have bought the knucklehead radar last week.

I should have not deleted all my old hunter Exotics like a dick, that's what I should have done.

if the dataminer is right this time (and will be unless Bungie picks another Xur) he will have the spine gauntlets for the hunter...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

if the dataminer is right this time (and will be unless Bungie picks another Xur) he will have the spine gauntlets for the hunter...

Which is pretty worthless to me. I HAD all the old hunter Exotics, those included, I'm a retard.

yean, it's got to sting a bit I guess... you wanting to build another hunter?

Yeah, for giggles and Shits. Lol

Going blade dancer to start, I didn't care for gunslinger that much last time.

Yeah, for giggles and Shits. Lol

Going blade dancer to start, I didn't care for gunslinger that much last time.

cool... I know some complain, but Hunters are pretty fun... I have been running my warlock as my main, but the hunter is still cool as hell...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Unless Bungie changes to Xur 2

Hardlight will be sold tomorrow (3/20)

Thunderlord will be sold 3/27

45XZUgw.jpg

Alright, I'll do it. This might just get deleted though.

A while back, Megaman posted that Xur would eventually sell two items in particular. They were Hard Light and Thunderlord[1] [mirror[2]  ], the last two weapons Xur has never sold.

Last week, in an edit to his post[3] [mirror[4]  ], he added an imgur ID[5]   [mirror[6]  ] to a spoiler tag, which shows that Xur is going to sell Hard Light this week (here is the unedited picture[7]   [mirror[8]  ], from the first paragraph link).

His hint this week is that we'd be more excited by next week. Given that we know Megaman is saying this week is Hard Light, that means this hint is most likely saying next week is Thunderlord[9]   [mirror[10]  ]. He could also be pointing to MIDA, which he posted last week[11] [mirror[12]  ].

Edit: added mirrors to everything in case the originals get deleted. Here is the text[13] from my post as well.

Edit 2: Yeah, I know this post is obnoxious for RES users with inline image viewing, I hate it too. But I felt like the backups of the information was necessary.

Edit 3: I am sorry if this changes things and people miss out on their Hard Light this week and potential Thunderlord or MIDA next week; I also need them myself. I'm just providing the information as it has been given, in a concise manner. Bungie holds all the cards in their game and they can do whatever they want, including change Xur just out of principle of wanting to maintain secrecy.

source: http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2zco77/misc_about_xurspoilers/cphoawt

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."