Forum Update

Morning :)

I've done a bit of tidying and getting rid of dead wood. The Gallery is gone, the clans & communities is gone seeing as we're all FG now, I've merged and deleted a few forums and given Dying Light its own forum seeing as it seems to be taking off.

All threads are in The Pit so are 100% recoverable. If you need a thread recovered feel free to ask.

Also, if you have any other ideas or suggestions, you know where to find me ;)

Cheers!

banlol.png

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :)

I've done a bit of tidying and getting rid of dead wood. The Gallery is gone, the clans & communities is gone seeing as we're all FG now, I've merged and deleted a few forums and given Dying Light its own forum seeing as it seems to be taking off.

All threads are in The Pit so are 100% recoverable. If you need a thread recovered feel free to ask.

Also, if you have any other ideas or suggestions, you know where to find me ;)

Cheers!

Cheers dude, though it won't currently allow me to comment on any of the threads in the Dying Light section :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Got no feedback, hence why I lost interest.

Why not remove it but save it somewhere in case you want to reinstate it later on? Just thinking that if you Google Forever Gaming, the blog is the first page you see and it is all dated Nov 2014. It may be better to have /forum as the home page or is changing it a big time job?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork