Post a pic of yourself...

Ryan Pedro

I am sure this is ok with Mr. Diddums... I have been curious what everyone here looks like on my friends list, as I have the majority of first names of everyone, and even know a lot of cool stuff about each and everyone of you, but no pics to match up... I will start... :)

I will give you a cookie if you can guess where this pic was taken... most of the older people will know anyway...

pic of me, my son Tristan (spookyfrugz) and the boss...

10436202_800278379984287_279032587798826

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a pic or two of him around here somewhere, they are taped to my headboard.

I doubt he wants you guys to see them though

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Heh, I'll hafta post a pic up soon.

Some sexy devils in here, Gary really does take the cake though. How the hell anyone takes that man seriously is beyond me.

Jordie is one of the most well presented young gentlemen I know, both in character and appearance. Props to you sir, I don't know how the hell you ended up with us riffraff :P

banlol.png

Heh, I'll hafta post a pic up soon.

Some sexy devils in here, Gary really does take the cake though. How the hell anyone takes that man seriously is beyond me.

Jordie is one of the most well presented young gentlemen I know, both in character and appearance. Props to you sir, I don't know how the hell you ended up with us riffraff :P

You need to post your Christmas sweater picture

IMG_0803_zpsda1f44e1.jpg

From Eurogamer 2013

Back row L-R: Rich (Tronic), Euan (Chookes), Stretch, Cal (Egotisti_Cal), Dave Cator, Didds, me

Front row L-R: Tam (burnfitbillyboy), Dylan (Dylanimo)

If you want a really funny thread go here http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/125-london-meet-up-2014-former-eurogamer-thread-pg-29/?hl=eurogamer

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Bluffin just noticed the blade Avatar and your from Northampton I have a biker friend who's a saints fan I assume I'm not up on rugby, lives in raunds.

I guess the bikes yours, I owned one briefly.

was had to let it go unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk