NIGHTFALL 2/17...

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This week's nightfall is The Will of Crota (Omnigul) (I called it... :)) with the following modifiers.

-Epic

-Nightfall

-Angry

-Lightswitch

-Juggler

no burn... this will be interesting...

No burn on my least favourite strike?

Think I'll pass on this one.

NEVER PASS... it could be your shot at a JELLYHORN... if you need help hit us up... we are glad to run anyone through... :)

I greatly appreciate the offer mate.

But I haven't had the chance to upgrade yet.

got it... PS3... no problem... if you ever do move up let us all know, we could always use another member... :)

I've been around for years, I'm not going anywhere.

Hopefully picking one up later this year.

good to hear, when I meant member, I meant on the big boys system... :) j/k... but hurry, you need to get in with us asap...

Haha..

I still have people on the PS3, anyway.

I'll be fine.

Is this one I can do or would I be required to hide again?

I have an icebreaker now.

Hard as nails strike, but you're level 29 now, pulling your weight should be feasible!

Gratz on the IB. Told you I wasn't trolling you! Seems like they're dropping all over the place at the moment

Fuck me. I lasted 5 seconds in that video, no joke. I should start doing vids, keep the info but lose that god damn fucking irritating voice / laugh.

I'll be on during the day tomorrow, need to get this done on two characters and I need this Iron Banner too. First IB I'll be participatin in.

I'll grab me shotguns :)

banlol.png

Fuck me. I lasted 5 seconds in that video, no joke. I should start doing vids, keep the info but lose that god damn fucking irritating voice / laugh.

I'll be on during the day tomorrow, need to get this done on two characters and I need this Iron Banner too. First IB I'll be participatin in.

I'll grab me shotguns :)

if you like shotguns, supposedly that one is a BEAST... good luck!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

They're pretty much all I use in pvp. Something very satisfying about blowing someone's face off at close range. I usually use the Comedian (I've got one which isn't full auto but has extra range instead) which is a beast. Had a go with Found Verdict yesterday, seemed decent too. I'll definitely go for this new one, I like the perks.

banlol.png