NIGHTFALL 2/17...

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omnigul or whatever her name is can kiss my ass.

It's a tough Strike, but I find it very rewarding.  It's pretty enjoyable.  It's also a great way to farm glimmer.  There are multiple places where it's good to pop a black wax idol and/or ether seeds.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I load up on Black Wax Idols and farm glimmer

I actually still need this on my Titan and Warlock, if anyone wants to group up today, then I am game

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It's a tough Strike, but I find it very rewarding. It's pretty enjoyable. It's also a great way to farm glimmer. There are multiple places where it's good to pop a black wax idol and/or ether seeds.

Just saying this nightfall isn't enjoyable. It's a pure bitch. I'm all for strategy and difficult but with no burn it's just a grind. That said I'm in. Need to do it on my Titan.

I quite enjoyed it. There's too much in this game that doesn't challenge us enough. This was challenging and gave me a good sense of accomplishment.

I want undying mind as a nightfall. That shit would be epic!! (i know it won't happen cause of exclusivity, but i can dream!)

The exclusive strikes are supposed to hit Xbox in the fall, probably when Comet drops, so we'll see them as weeklies then. Undying Mind is probably my favorite strike; it'll be rough no matter what the modifiers are. Dust Palace will be no joke with arc burn (which is what Psions use).

Damn!

I would actually pay to have that loot LOL

Seriously, who I gotta pay?

(This is the only way that Microtransactions would be able to lure me in....)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

When your armor is already maxed out, then shards aren't so great.  A week or two ago, I'd be very excited, but now... not so much.  

It was a lot of fun though.  Good times as always Jason and Chris.  

The second run we all ended up with an exotic or legendary, but we already had each thing that dropped for us.  I got the exotic titan boots, MK .44, already have a pair w/ better stats, so it turned into an exotic shard.  Chris got a Legendary sniper, and Jason got an exotic gun, cant' remember what, but he already had it I think.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

When your armor is already maxed out, then shards aren't so great. A week or two ago, I'd be very excited, but now... not so much.

It was a lot of fun though. Good times as always Jason and Chris.

The second run we all ended up with an exotic or legendary, but we already had each thing that dropped for us. I got the exotic titan boots, MK .44, already have a pair w/ better stats, so it turned into an exotic shard. Chris got a Legendary sniper, and Jason got an exotic gun, cant' remember what, but he already had it I think.

No I ended up with two energies. That sniper is crap. I have one already that I don't use.