cod bull comes to crucible

techno

Playing a fair bit lately trying to get crucible marks on all my characters so I have them ready to go when HoW falls, noticed how many games I'm being dropped into half way through because people leave, players squatting in corners and now totally ignoring objectives.

Now as far as I am aware kdr isn't tracked and crucible is full of so much bullshit it should be seen as a change of pace imo it's not iron banner hell it's barely a competitive game mode due to all the inconsistancies, even the difference between winning and losing and random rewards make it pointless to quit out from imo but yet people do.

The only good thing is quick marks but it gets real frustrating really quick.

Oh and I really hope the fusion rifles get hit hard next patch. Yeh fat chance.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see your K/D in the app or at Bungie.net.

I'd actually argue that K/D is more significant in Destiny than it is in CoD since every game mode is just a version of TDM.

In iron banner maybe but as I mentioned normal crucible is not in any way a balanced competitive shooter.

Maybe not, but aren't you still trying to win?

Hell yes

FB_IMG_1422894370386_zpsyz6jnyly.jpg

Until I realise its a lost cause then I just think get game over asap pick up my 2 marks and try again.

Had an epic comeback today with, 32 kills and 8 caps love games like that but on the flip side I dropped in on games where you have half the points or even worse it's 4v6.