Most used weapons?

Noct

Posting this as I'm curious to see who's using what.

For me, I mainly use the Fatebringer, both Raid snipers, and the Murmur. Never extensively used my heavy, but I'm torn between the Corrective Measure, and Jolder's Hammer.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand cannons in general. Not just one. I do enjoy scout rifles from time to time.

Snipers I use whatever the level calls for as far as burn damage. I have LDRs with arc and solar. Then a Chosen FWC for void.

Heavy is pretty much the same. Gjallahorn mostly but for nigjtfalls I'll use Truth or one of my 331 HMGs

Hand cannons in general. Not just one. I do enjoy scout rifles from time to time.

Snipers I use whatever the level calls for as far as burn damage. I have LDRs with arc and solar. Then a Chosen FWC for void.

Heavy is pretty much the same. Gjallahorn mostly but for nigjtfalls I'll use Truth or one of my 331 HMGs

Looking to get my hands on the Hawkmoon, but I love my Fatebringer.

As for snipers, I have a good few going as far back as the Supremacy (Queen's Wrath) 

I have Truth, but only seem to use it for PVP. I need a Gjallarhorn though..

Fatebringer

Black Hammer

Gjallarhorn

Also play a lot with my Word of Crota, And Hawkmoon is really cool... Thorn, icebreaker, are also in the mix at times...

I have everything pretty much minus the Hardlight, so I try to switch out quite a bit in the bounties, etc... I still use my Vex Mythoclasts in certain bounties...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I use pretty much everything at some point fatebringer is best primary in the game, ice breaker LDR snipers, auto rifles with field scout for oracles, souros in pvp.

Vex and my knew VoC will probably end up situational

Heavies what ever, I like variety I have all these weapons over 3 characters why not use them?

I have the Thorn, never used it though.

Although.. I might, as the Mark of the Devourer perk is a pain in PVP

I have yet to get a kill from the Mark of the Devourer in PVP

That being said, Thorn against Crota is actually a really good tactic from what all I have read. The dot keeps his shields down

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I have yet to get a kill from the Mark of the Devourer in PVP

That being said, Thorn against Crota is actually a really good tactic from what all I have read. The dot keeps his shields down

The DoT effect is pretty potent in PVP.

Might actually try it against Crota.

The DoT effect is pretty potent in PVP.

Might actually try it against Crota.

the basic tactic, is one person should be using Thorn while everyone else uses their Jellybeans or however you spell it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

the basic tactic, is one person should be using Thorn while everyone else uses their Jellybeans or however you spell it

Been too focused on maxing my Fatebringer to work on the Thorn, tbh.

Grim Citizen, Ice Breaker, Corrective Measure are my go to's.....but I have just dropped the Jelly at last so that will be getting some playtime!! :)

Grim Citizen is pre-dlc, right?

Never tried it.

Primary - VoC, Against all odds, The Chance

Secondary - Ice breaker, Light Beware, Predyths Revenge, LDR

Heavy - Swarm, Hezen's vengence, Zombie apocolypse

I really hope they start to let us upgrade Vanilla guns as most of my go to guns are the VoG raid weapons.

VoC for PvE, Up for Anything in PvP (maybe not after the buff though). Same as most above apart from Hunger of Crota rocket launcher. Great gun and one of the best looking ones too.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb