Best thing you have done in the game so far

Dr Diamond

I decided Trevor needed to cause a massacre at the playboy mansion, I got interupted by the cops while trying to photograph the scene!

And I dont know why but I have an urge to bypass the bad taste and fly a plane into the tallest building there is but parachute out at the last moment. :unsure:

If something you did was at a very specific location or otherwise important to the story in anyway, could you please post it with a spoiler warning. Everyone hasn't discovered everything or even completed the main story yet.

Thanks.

If that was because of my post, I didnt feel a spoiler was necessary as its not anything to do with the story..apologies!

I was driving past Trevors airfield as Micheal and i heard some woman calling for help. I went over to see what was happening and another guy with her shoots me with a stun gun. The screen goes black and i wake up a little bit later naked on a railway with a train about to hit me o.o 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.