Best thing you have done in the game so far

Dr Diamond

In b4 release.

When we all start playing, post up the most awesome, craziest, stupidest thing you have managed to do, be it a car crash, chase, shag a hooker then get robbed by her, etc etc

NO PLOT SPOILERS

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I tried to drive trevors truck up Mt Chilliad, which didn't really work since it turns to a dirtbike path about half way up. So i started walking up which took FOREVER. On the way up i managed to get into a fight with a hiker and punched him off a cliff, then i saw a Mountain Lion and just ran cause i was so close to the top and had basically no health. 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

I just want to say.................hahahahahaha! I was right!!!!!!

Remember in the trailer I said "That fella is Packie McCreary!"? Well it was!

I was driving around minding my own business when I stumble across one of the random events (A store robbery where the lads have no getaway vehicle) So playing as Michael, I rob a 4 door car and collect them. I then hear that horrible fake Irish accent and he tells me his name.

It's fucking Packie!!

So I now have him to choose for my heist crews, I've only done the first heist too so I've loads left to use him in.

8mSoOel.png

Oh Adam.......

Not part of the plot is it? Thought it was a side mission.

I just want to say.................hahahahahaha! I was right!!!!!!

Remember in the trailer I said "That fella is Packie McCreary!"? Well it was!

I was driving around minding my own business when I stumble across one of the random events (A store robbery where the lads have no getaway vehicle) So playing as Michael, I rob a 4 door car and collect them. I then hear that horrible fake Irish accent and he tells me his name.

It's fucking Packie!!

So I now have him to choose for my heist crews, I've only done the first heist too so I've loads left to use him in.

I ran over them, didn't even hear their voices but after watching gameplay of that part I realised it was Packie, now I feel bad :(

Not at all! I just wanted to take a shot at Adam. Who by the way if he's reading this, hasn't come to Dublin like he said. Unless he did and ditched me :(

no that got put back bud :-(..if i get some progress with my work soon then i will have a reason to go to dublin and i will defintely let you know !

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten