nightfall 3/2/15

techno

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Working from home again today, so if anyone wants to run this before tonight, let me know, and I can hop on

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

For once, while home, I am actually working, so PM me or invite me and I will hop in, I will most likely be sitting at the main ps4 window

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just solo'd using warlock needed the radiance one word of advice take gjallerhorn I just hid and waited fired 7 rinse and repeat with synths, a couple with gjallerhorn he won't make it across to rocks.

Drop was mk44 standasides for Titan.

Glad I didn't buy from xur

Complete bullshit once again. 12 energies for the third strait weeks. I only ran it once so I'll give it another go tomorrow and get raped once more

sounds like me...:)

run 1:

harms way machine gun, solar - two energies

run 2:

legendary engram, became dead orbit rocket launcher, arc I kept it as a backup as it has pretty good perks

run 3:

11 strange coins

the kicker??? ranked up my cryptarch and FINALLY got a legendary package instead of the ass raping blue drops... the result???

harms way machine gun, solar... two more energies... FML...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Me and Charlie got the nightfall done by ourselves, really pleased we could manage it and he dropped The Last Word as well. Epic tense final battle, radiance for the win!

Sorry I couldn't join you boys but I was already partied up with a mate who needed help on that! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Sorry I couldn't join you boys but I was already partied up with a mate who needed help on that! :)

Dave I realised that you were partied up but Charlie didn't and was panicking so sorry for him spamming you - in fact he did most of the work and my warlock was just back up, so when we died I just had to hide on the ledge whilst radiance built back up to full. Wish I'd realised you were on the nightfall though, I could have jumped in to help* after we finished ours.

* by help I mean get a drop after you had done all the work :D

My nightfall loot:

1st run - payback SOS, seems utterly crap , low impact auto - big clip but takes about a full clip to kill a crota thrall so cant see this lasting

2nd run - light beyond nemesis, already got, so sharded

not done third run yet, not sure I will get chance