The patch didn't seem to fix it right away for me.  I had to delete the old game file, clear my cache, and delete/re-create an online character.  It's working like a charm now though!  :)

It worked without having to do that for me, thank god.

But as long as it works now right :)

It sucks that there are only 3 apartment interiors :/

I think you're just paying for the views in most places anyways.

Also, GOD DAMNIT. Went on this morning and spawned in my old $30k garage. I've lost my apartment and all the $230k i spent on it. :(

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

I think you're just paying for the views in most places anyways.

Also, GOD DAMNIT. Went on this morning and spawned in my old $30k garage. I've lost my apartment and all the $230k i spent on it. :(

Damn that sucks!

Damn that sucks!

Meh i'll survive. Alot of people have had all their progress reset so i guess i should be thankful. 

If anything you should just invest in weapons/car upgrades just now, leave the apartments untill everything's sorted out.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

I kept nothing except 6 grand. My character is gone and I have no stats on social club. It's telling me I need to complete the tutorial again.

Cloud services have been acting up this weekend, I had to create a temporary character and was on level 4 (10 before) with no guns or vehicle. When I returned 2 hours later everything was there.

Grand, so I'll just create a scumbag in the second slot then. That's what Stephen recommended to me as well.

Had to make a new random character again now, left for a while and now it's back to normal again. I think they might be adding stuff to the PS Store and such